Our expertise includes working with an extensive list of materials from exotics and hard metals to typical aerospace and defense alloys.
Viewing our products in the Media Gallery, you’ll see examples of parts produced from the following materials:
- Aircraft Alloy Steel such as low-alloy steels (4130, 4140, 4330, 4340, 300M), austenitic (300 series), martensitic (400 series), precipitation hardening (17-4PH, 15-5PH, 13-8Mo), and maraging steels (250, 300, 350), and others.
- Aluminum alloys like A-356, 2011, 2024, 2219, 6061, 6063, 7050, 7075 and K100tm.
- Carbon steel alloys such as 1018, 1025, 1040, 1112, 1114, 12L14 and C1144.
- Stainless Steel like AM355, Custom 465, Nitronic 40/50/60, 13-8MO, 15-5PH, 17, and 300 Series Alloys, plus others.
- Super alloys such as A-286, 625 and 718 Inconel, Invar, K-Monel, Kovar and Titanium.
Click here to download our latest datasheet on machining Heat Resistant Super Alloys.