Why choose MD ENGINEERING
MD Engineering is a leading, nationally recognized producer and distributor of quality machined products providing components to Aerospace & Defense OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers worldwide. Our primary focus is on providing best-in-class parts backed with exceptional customer service and support. MD Engineering was founded upon key values focused on operational efficiency, excellence, innovation, uncompromising quality, and on-time delivery at industry competitive prices.
We are a leading supplier of complex machined parts, assemblies, and “buy complete” components. We employ lean manufacturing techniques and methodologies to manufacture and assemble tight tolerance and short lead time projects based on our customers’ demands. From aluminum, Titanium, and Inconel to specialty alloys, we manage a diverse product base for integration into a variety of platforms for prominent original equipment manufacturers. We strive for innovative manufacturing excellence to provide continuously improved products and services.
MD Engineering possesses a vast and comprehensive knowledge of product design to assist customers with concurrent engineering and facilitate our precision machining in delivering superior results. Our techniques allow us to efficiently produce aerospace standard components that are instrumental in the fuel control systems of major manufacturers’ aircraft engines, and other flight critical systems requiring acute tolerance qualifications.
Here are the reasons our customers value us with their work:
- MDE is a problem solver, providing effective solutions for tough part problems
- We are responsive, providing quick turnaround, to meet or beat customer requirements and expectations with regard to cost, quality and delivery
- Fully capable to machine all Aerospace Alloys; specialists in hard metals like Inconel and Titanium
- Experts in achieving complex geometries and sophisticated product designs
- Providing concurrent engineering to help design for manufacturability
- Utilizing Lean manufacturing methodologies and techniques for continuous improvement
- State of the art equipment including robotics and “Lights Out” manufacturing
- The cellular manufacturing that we employ enables efficient production of low volume / high mix of aerospace and defense parts
- Our expertise includes an extraordinary range of machining and assembly capabilities at industry competitive pricing
- SoCal location for ease of logistics
For these and many other reasons, products produced by MD Engineering are flying on an array of important platforms, including the F-15, F/A-18, F-22, and F-35 fighter aircraft; Airbus A330 commercial aircraft, A400M Atlas; Boeing 737, 777 and 787 commercial aircraft; Embraer ERJ-170; Challenger 605; UH-60 rotorcraft; Canadair CL-415 amphibian; many satellites and space vehicles; and other critical applications.
Located approximately 35 miles east of Los Angeles, 52 miles east of Los Angeles International Airport and 19 miles south of Ontario International Airport, MD Engineering is a privately held company, proudly serving the world’s leading aerospace and defense companies since 1999. We employ a highly skilled workforce of over 45 employees and house 33 CNC machines in our two adjacent facilities of 20,000 square feet.